Ariel and Aurora - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

Ariel and Aurora

I have Aurora in my lap right now and I can NOT believe how calm she is!! Just laying here letting me pet her and not trying to run around. Scared me at first but I weighed her and she's gone from 58g at birth to 82g tonight so I know she's doing well. I'm just in shock!! Ariel is running in the wheel right now! LOL She's a lot smaller, I'll get a weight in a bit. More pics later, too!

Just got Ariel out, turns out she's just as calm - went to sleep in my hand!! She's gone from 44g to 58g so I'm gonna pull Aurora out some so she can catch up.

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

Here's Aurora asleep in my lap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg auroralap8-25.jpg (20.6 KB, 64 views)

Wife to an amazing man,

|

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

And Ariel asleep in my lap...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3ariellap8-25.jpg (19.9 KB, 54 views)

Wife to an amazing man,

|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 09:57 PM

Aww they are precious...
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

They're so sweet!!!

Here's Aurora again:

And Ariel (who's asleep in my nightgown pocket right now!):

Wife to an amazing man,

|

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 10:32 PM

that is sp cute! Are you keeping either/both of them?
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 07:27 AM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

They are so beautiful

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 11:04 AM
buny2phat

They are sooo cute!!!

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

Thanks!! No, they'll both be available to go to new homes around Oct 20.

Wife to an amazing man,

|

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 01:26 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're adorable, Christi!! I'm jealous!

Stephanie

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 01:42 PM

*Elmira pops her little head out*

I WANT!!!!!!!!!
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 01:45 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

@ Dena!!

Stephanie

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

Come get 'em Dena!! LOL I'm dying to meet you anyway!! LOL

Wife to an amazing man,

|

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 05:25 PM

They are darling. It sounds like they got a lot of Mike's temperment. Which is probably good, because I don't thing Alice would deal well with two daughters that were carbon copies of her.

By the way, does Aurora know how to use the wheel yet? (If she doesn't, she may be more like her dad than I thought, although you claim that Mike had me fooled for three years and is actually smart.)

Patti
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

They're only 6 days old and they stay in the bottom a lot but when they do go in the top they play in the wheel - they're not actually heavy enough to really make it move yet.

Had Aurora out again tonight so Ariel could have some nursing time and she just laid on my lap the whole time and slept!! I'm beginning to think something's wrong with them! LOL

Wife to an amazing man,

|