Baby Chin - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Baby Chin

I got a call the other day from a young girl wanting to buy a chin.She sounded very nice on the phone.She asked could she come and look at my babies and I said yes you can.I really thought it would be hard to let one go to a new home but for some reason it wasn't.She held different ones and came back to my ebony male.This little guy is usually a spaz trying to hold but he took up to her like he knew her all along.
I also invited her to join us here if she gets a chance.
I always thought It would be really hard for me am I not Normal or was it just that they took up so well together that made me feel good about letting him go with her?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Runt, I think something in your heart told you that they were a perfect match. You felt comfortable with her and you trusted your instinct. I'm sure you made a good choice, especially since your reaction to everything once you had time to sit and process it all was a positive one.

I'm sure it's always hard to let your babies go but I think you have an open and trusting heart and you know how to read people and trust your "gut". You also know your animals very well and you can gauge their reaction to people,

I hope she checks us out here and posts some pictures

[center]

[
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Proud New Mommy

I can't agree more.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awwww hugs!! I know how it feels to let a baby go, but your heart will tell you if its right.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Resident Chatroom Blonde

I did go by my gut instinct and they were so good together.He was as calm and seemed right at home in her arms.I have never felt as relieved in my life as I was when she held him for the first time.They were really great together.
Deja I hope she checks us out too.