Bella Chinchillas - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Bella Chinchillas

I have some new additions and made a fun flash movie over the past couple days and want to share. You guys are the premeire audience so if anything is funky, let me know so I can fix it. I plan on putting this on my webpage when I make one.

I know some of my pictures are pixelated, I need to work that out and I am curious about the load time and how it plays for you. Any feedback is really appreciated. :blob3:

http://home.comcast.net/~msjolmstead...hinchillas.swf

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Fertile Myrtle

It took a bit to load on DSL - once it did it looks good but you've got the pics moving too fast... it gave me headache and I had to close it! LOL Try slowing down the pics and I think it will be much better! Also your pics may be pixelated because you enlarged them but they were at a low dpi. HTH!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Here is a different version I am working on too, might be less of a headache. (or not,lol)

http://home.comcast.net/~msjolmstead/BC2.swf

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Ok. I watched the second version. I didn't even try the first one after that headache comment. The second one looked good, though. Very cute pics!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Fertile Myrtle

Much Better!!!!!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Yay ! After much consideration, instead of editing that first one I am just scrapping it. The pictures go by too fast and the music doesn't work for it either. Although it is one of my favorite songs.

I like the second but want more from it......stay tuned.

Thanks for the feedback !

My wonderful loves:
Bella Chinchillas