Best place to buy Blue Cloud, Good quality hay, and a supplement from? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Thumbs up Best place to buy Blue Cloud, Good quality hay, and a supplement from?

I am running out of dust (have been using blue sparkle) but would really like to switch to Blue Cloud. Can any one suggest a good place to get some Blue Cloud from?

I am also looking to get some really nice quality hay, the hay I am using right now is ok. However I know there is much better stuff out there. What brand of hay do you reccomend and where do you purchase it? I am only looking to purchase little bit of hay, I don't like to keep pounds and pounds of it lying around, otherwise I would purchase bale from a local feed store.

I am also looking for really nice supplement, the place I purchased my supplement from is no longer selling it. Any one know of a good breeder etc who sells it?

Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Kansas City Chinchillas

The Lady who owns this site is wonderful and can provide whatever you would like. She has blue cloud and great hay. Her name is Susan and if you don't see exactly what you would like to order just email her and she will help you. Her email addy is on the site

http://chinstore.azchins.com/

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

Susan is great.

Where are you located? There may be someone near to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Playful Pup

You can also try chinworld.com I got my hay from them (9 lbs...quite a bit of hay!), and they get it from california. the box ships from california directly to you...the hay was so fresh, my chinnies ate right through it! I got it quite a time ago, and I still have a lot left.

Animal Lover through and through!

Annie and Mishter Wittle!

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter... the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment, and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied. "I created You."
~ Jim Willis, Author, Animal Rights Activist
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Thanks for the suggestions! I found a place to purchase the supplies from!