Blue Sparkle Dust - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-23-2002, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Blue Sparkle Dust

Hey Sassy, where do you get yours? Mine's getting pricey ...

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-23-2002, 03:18 PM

Jade,
I get my blue sparkle from Whitewoods when we go up there. We are hoping to make a trip up within the next month or so.

Alena,
Blue Cloud and Blue Sparkle are very similar. Where do you get Blue Cloud?
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-23-2002, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Really? How much for how much?

Alena, I was told the only difference was the small sparkles in Blue Sparkle. They just make the chinnies look purty.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 01:16 AM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

I use the blue cloud from chinworld too.Even with shipping I come out way ahead than what I can get it here where I live.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 01:27 AM
Member formerly known as MistyLea21

Audie at Twitch chinchillas sells it for a real good price! www.twitchchinchillas.com

Misty

Silver Mist Studios

Custom Designer Jewelry, Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads and More!

Eyes Of Texas Chinchillas

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 01:37 AM

I used to order from a dealer that sold blue sparkle - I didn't see any shiny sparkles on my chins I like the chinworld company a little better (they send you surprises!). I don't need to order that often so it isn't too bad but Alena is right about the shipping. My shipping always costs me more than my order
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 08:36 AM

Chinworld's shipping is high on everything, I was going to order 50 lbs of dust from them, the shipping was 4 times the amount of the dust.

Dena, no blue sparkles in the dust

Jade how much do you want? I buy it in 50 llbs bags when we go.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 09:38 AM

Well she sends it regular mail if possible, But if it needs to be by UPS it'll be higher for shipping I got 10lbs. and it didn't cost me much.

Misty

Silver Mist Studios

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 09:50 AM

It's not listed... actually you need to email her to quote you a price. She still needs to do some updates on her site: [email protected]

Misty

Silver Mist Studios

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I wouldn't need much, Sassy. I only have two dust bath containers, one per cage. Do they offer it in smaller quantities?

Stephanie

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 10:45 AM

Yeah, you can buy it by the pound.

Misty

Silver Mist Studios

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 11:10 AM

Jade,
He sells it by the 50 lb bag, I can send you some when I get it.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 11:17 AM

No problem. Don't fret if it takes a day or so for her to respond. She's not online 24/7 like you and I! But otherwise she is prompt about getting your order to you!

Misty

Silver Mist Studios

Tags
dust bath