Buying a cage - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Buying a cage

I'd like to buy my chinchilla a new cage that is tall and doesn't have any plastic. Does anybody know of any good websites to order from?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

http://www.qualitycage.com is my favorite.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow, what a great site. Thanks Jade!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Will It Ever Change?

martins cages (google it) is great too!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Part of the Pack

Ferret Nations are AWESOME cages as long as you replace the plastic. Shipping is only $6.99 if you buy it here
http://www.ferret.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=630503

You can get a pan made by Bass Equipment for $19.95 http://www.bassequipment.com/Cages/F...s/default.aspx

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
martins cages (google it) is great too!
I have a girl who dislocated her rear leg in the wire of a Martin's cage, so I tend to not recommend those for chins unless the shelving is made solid instead of wire and ramps are removed (which then makes cleaning a pain), but that's my personal experience.

Stephanie

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 11:17 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinnyMom View Post
Ferret Nations are AWESOME cages as long as you replace the plastic. Shipping is only $6.99 if you buy it here
http://www.ferret.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=630503

You can get a pan made by Bass Equipment for $19.95 http://www.bassequipment.com/Cages/F...s/default.aspx
Its a great cage. I love mine.

Kyo &
Krypto
1 poodle - Kitty
1 Mini Dachshund - Ivy

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Will It Ever Change?

wow i didn't know they were bad for chins, sorry. but yeah that ferret nation cage is sweet

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

I really like the ferret nation cage. Optimus would love runnin around in that!