The cage I'm getting! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Talking The cage I'm getting!

Here's the link to what it looks like!
http://www.damars.com/custom/6.gif

I hope the link works. I'm going to be putting Buttons' three boys in there!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

It's huge, Karen! I'm sure they'll love it.

Stephanie

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

I think they'll love it, too, Steph!!

When I went there, I took one look at it and asked if they delivered. I had to have that cage. She told me then that they were playing around one day and made this cage. So, I'll have the only one, as they said they weren't making anymore! Talk about spoiled chinnies!

It was relatively inexpensive, too. $190.00! That was also a factor, how inexpensive it was! And DaMars makes quality cages. All of my chins (except for Raisin, who will also get a new cage soon) have DaMar cages!

Karen

[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

WOW! That is a great cage! Such spoiled chinnies!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Awesome cage! Your chinnies are so spoiled!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Part of the Pack

That is a really nice cage! They are going to love it! Its awesome!!! WOW how spoiled! The only one ever made! I love seeing new cages, because when I had Chinnies the cages we had were horrible to clean. This one looks fairly easy with the pullout drawer.
You'll have to show pics of your chinnies in their new home!

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
Awesome cage! Your chinnies are so spoiled!

That they are! I always say "What's the point of having them if you can't spoil them?"

Karen

[

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Part of the Pack

What a mansion! They are gonna be living the high life. Can't wait to see pics of them in it!

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Cute cage for some very spoilt chinnies!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Oh now THAT'S an awsome cage!! Congrats Karen!
The only experience I've had with DaMars is ordering my cage door locks. Both orders went really smooth and the locks got here really fast.

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Mandie, DaMars is awesome. I have absolutely no complaints about their customer service.

I forgot how big the cage was until they were unloading it from the van. And then I found out they made two more because people wanted them! I don't think they'll ever deliver that cage again though, it was such a pain the tookus to get out of the van! Haha!

And they're coming to the WI MCBA show, so that'll be great!

Karen

[

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Newborn Pup

Wow! Does anyone know of a way to keep the poo from flying all over when they run "upstairs?"
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 04:34 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Invest in a dustbuster.

Stephanie

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Invest in a dustbuster.
And also hope that it doesn't land in your hair, eye, or mouth if you're in the room when they're running around.

Karen

[

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Karen, I have 2 DaMars cages and they are just awesome! Their customer service is outstanding, their prices are very reasonable, and their cages are high quality. I think they are the best cages around!