Chin Nets! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Chin Nets!

I just wanted to show you all my Chin Nets! I make them and sell them on my website so if anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me. All available colors and patterns are on the website. But here they are:
First is Phil in his Marble pattern and second is Mercedes in her Marble pattern!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 08:19 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

My chinnies love theirs.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

OMG!! Finally the pic you promised me! LOL Aston looks pretty happy with his!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 06:56 PM
Proud New Mommy

Ooo They look really cumfy...

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Sorry it took so long! He was mad at me for waking him up.

Stephanie

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Yeah, I have a pic of Mercedes in hers and she was giving me the "Death Stare" She REALLY didn't like me waking her up! LOL

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 06:59 AM
Proud New Mommy

Thank you so much for giving me one at the SE chinchilla functions! Right when we got back home I put it in Elyse's cage and she jumped RIGHT in and out and in and out of it... It was soo funny- she loves it!!!

I will definately take a pic of her crazy butt in it.
Thank you so much for it, I love it and Im going to want more when I come out of bankrupt from buying 2 babies in NC!

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

LOL! I didn't know which screen name you were until now! It was really nice to meet you! I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad Elyse likes it too! BTW Congrats on the beige you won at the seminar! How's he doing? Have you named him yet?

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 11:58 AM
Proud New Mommy

it was nice to meet you too!! I didn't know that was your name until then either!! lol

We're going to keep his name, Whiskers. He is doing fine.. He loves being out of the car and in a bigger cage!! lol...

Thanks!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

LOL! I bet he does! That cage was SOOO small!

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at

Tags
doing fine