Chinchilla - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 08:32 AM Thread Starter

Wink Chinchilla

We are considering a Chinchilla for our home. We are looking for a breeder close to Naples, Florida. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 10:40 AM
chinchilla breeder

I would sugggest trying http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com it is a more chinchilla based forum and has several people from Florida.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kristy Morici
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ABC CHINCHILLAS

Many high quality chinchillas Available..

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

And a lot more rude people...

/Pia

I apologized if my english is not correct
Owned by chinchillas since 1997
Breeding since 2005

<-- Check out my blog for Chinfo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 04:49 PM
chinchilla breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchi View Post
And a lot more rude people...
There are a lot of really knowledgable people there and things don't get sugar coated but it is a family friendly forum and personally I think you are quite rude.

Sometimes there are benifits to being around chinchilla people. there are not a lot of chinchilla people here. Members of other forums including that one often are involved in breeding and showing and many like my self are members of national organizations such as mutation chinchilla breeders association

No where, where there are a lot of people will everyone agree. Often there is more than one way to do things but as long as the animals interest is at heart that is what matters. I have made some very great life long friends on that forum.

Kristy Morici
ABC CHINCHILLAS

Many high quality chinchillas Available..

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I don't think she'd say there were rude people there without reason. How does that make her rude?
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 03:28 PM
Kansas City Chinchillas

Saying "And a lot more rude people" was rude in my opinion. ABC was just trying to help ABWJ find needed information. That's just my opinion. I don't like name calling and I don't fight with people. I'm here to help people.

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

Last edited by ckane; 07-27-2010 at 03:33 PM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Newborn Pup

I agree strongly... some of us either have or had our chins a long time and know about them . and there are someo of us kiek your self who is getting there first one everyone here can help. it's the ones who ask for help and think we'e picking on them for giving them the right advice.. they can't constructive critisim ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC Chinchillas View Post
There are a lot of really knowledgable people there and things don't get sugar coated but it is a family friendly forum and personally I think you are quite rude.

Sometimes there are benifits to being around chinchilla people. there are not a lot of chinchilla people here. Members of other forums including that one often are involved in breeding and showing and many like my self are members of national organizations such as mutation chinchilla breeders association

No where, where there are a lot of people will everyone agree. Often there is more than one way to do things but as long as the animals interest is at heart that is what matters. I have made some very great life long friends on that forum.

Children & Animals are gifts from god.
To be cherished here on earth for as long as
as we are here !!!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Newborn Pup

Thumbs up

Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckane View Post
Saying "And a lot more rude people" was rude in my opinion. ABC was just trying to help ABWJ find needed information. That's just my opinion. I don't like name calling and I don't fight with people. I'm here to help people.

as we are here !!!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

I had to get off the forum because people started hetzing me.
I do not mind people telling me what they thing, but when I can't get on a forum and read a post because I do not know what names I've been called, I consider people very rude...

I'm on both american, english, danish, sweedish, norwegian and some times german forums.
American forums often has this "we know what it best, and every body else are stupid" attitude. That's the attitude I was met by at C'n'H...
They got very rude and extremly defensive if somethings were said, that they didn't agree on... Personally I hate forums, where every thinks they know every thing, and if some other point of view is mentioned (like things we do in europe), people freak, I just don't want to spend my time there. And that IS rude IMO.
Not a good forum, unless you just want to listen to the same people saying how good their friends are, and talking about every thing should be done one way, and no other way is acceptable...

ABC:
Good for you. I just dislike that forum a great deal. I've only been treated as bad as I did there one or two other places...
You may say there's a lot of different ways to do things, but it has to be the ways people on that forum is already doing tings, or it's just not okay...

/Pia

I apologized if my english is not correct
Owned by chinchillas since 1997
Breeding since 2005

<-- Check out my blog for Chinfo
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 09:34 AM
Newborn Pup

then you need to take a step back and see yourself as how you approach people .. casue everyone is rude in your eyes or has an attitude for one reason or another. but you don't take constructive critisim well and that you need to work on ... casue no matter what kind of color or where your form critisim is every were .... DEAL WITH IT !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchi View Post
I had to get off the forum because people started hetzing me.
I do not mind people telling me what they thing, but when I can't get on a forum and read a post because I do not know what names I've been called, I consider people very rude...

I'm on both american, english, danish, sweedish, norwegian and some times german forums.
American forums often has this "we know what it best, and every body else are stupid" attitude. That's the attitude I was met by at C'n'H...
They got very rude and extremly defensive if somethings were said, that they didn't agree on... Personally I hate forums, where every thinks they know every thing, and if some other point of view is mentioned (like things we do in europe), people freak, I just don't want to spend my time there. And that IS rude IMO.
Not a good forum, unless you just want to listen to the same people saying how good their friends are, and talking about every thing should be done one way, and no other way is acceptable...

ABC:
Good for you. I just dislike that forum a great deal. I've only been treated as bad as I did there one or two other places...
You may say there's a lot of different ways to do things, but it has to be the ways people on that forum is already doing tings, or it's just not okay...

as we are here !!!

Tags
florida, naples