chinchilla cages - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Question chinchilla cages

Hopefully I wil be able to buy my chins new cages soon, do you guys know of any good places/brands of cages I should look at? I've looked at Martins Cages, Bridgeport, and Maryann Holdens sites, but I'm hoping for something a little cheaper if possible (the shipping is gonna be killer!), maybe even somewhere that will give a discount on multiple cages. Also I would REALLY like stackable cages to consolidate cage space a bit. I'm going to need at least 4, possibly 5 or 6 and I'd like to get them nice big cages. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 09:14 PM

Check out safeguard cages. I have stackables from them.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 11:00 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Scroll halfway down to the galvanized wire cages, but these look pretty decent! http://www.bassequipment.com/kennel1.htm

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2002, 02:34 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Sassy and Jade, I'm checking out both of those! Sassy, where did you get your cages from? Was it online or in a local store?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2002, 07:17 AM

Becki the three that I got I bought from a pet store, but she ordered them for me. They are actually bird cages but they are perfect for chins. The pet store had the same ones there for their chins and hubby liked them.

Tags
bird cage, pet store, wire cage, wire cages