Chinchilla checks - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2005, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Thumbs up Chinchilla checks

I posted this on another forum and am too lazy to rewrite it, so here's the copy and paste version!

I know this topic has been brought up before, but I figured I'd bring it up again.

Most of you know about the chinchilla checks through kangaroo connection in Illinois. I know a lot of you don't like the look of the checks, so I figured I'd let you all know about the wonderful place I found!

It's called unique checks. Their website is www.uniquechecks.com, and you can upload your own picture and have it made into checks! Or, they have a service where you can do multiple pictures, but that would have to be done by snail mail. I just had a picture uploaded of my cat and one of my chins, it's too cute! I cannot wait to get them!

Just thought I'd let you all know!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Newborn Pup

OoooOoooh! Thanks for sharing.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 07:30 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

As soon as i get a job and i start getting checks i might do this. Thats a good idea!

When you get yours you should scan it for us to see.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Ariel, I can show you the picture I am using for the check. I just don't feel comfortable scanning the check (I could cover up the account numbers and such if I wanted to, but that would be a pain in the rear for me). I'll show the picture tomorrow, as I have to go to bed soon (meeting early in the morning, me doing a presentation on freshwater aquariums).

Karen

[

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2005, 01:04 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

ok thats cool too. i think thats such a cool idea i wonder if you can get that done here in Washington