Chinchilla in a tattoo magazine, and it's MINE! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-08-2006, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Chinchilla in a tattoo magazine, and it's MINE!

Can you believe it?? My chinchilla Skye is in the new issue of Prick Magazine (tattoo magazine) Many of you have seen the pics of it, some have seen it in person. As soon as I get a copy of the issue, I'll have to take a pic of the page and put it up for all to see! I'm just so excited! A chinnie in a tattoo magazine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 12:06 AM
RAT ADDICT

Woohoo! CongRATS!

Why is she in it tho??

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat
Woohoo! CongRATS!

Why is she in it tho??
We went to the Greensboro Tattoo Convention a few months ago and there are always 1 or more tattoo magazine photographers. When they do their coverage on the conventions, yes, they feature the winners of contests and such, but they also go around taking pics of other work they think is good. The editors then go through all the photos and choose the ones they think is "worthy" of showing. I'm guessing they liked it! Of course if it weren't for my son Zachary who pointed mine out to the photographer and asked he take a pic of his mommy's tattoo, the editors wouldn't have had the option to put her in. So a very special thanks to my little Zachary Gotta love kids! They aren't afraid to ask for anything!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Title Thief Victim

yay thats great!

Carissasaurus Rex
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

it is certanly a tat worth photographing though!! It deserves to be in there! It is perfectly done
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 12:47 PM
RAT ADDICT

I just had a blonde moment...LOL...I thought you meant one of your actual chins,not the tattoo!

I seen pictures of your chin tattoo and it is beautiful! CongRATS again for having the picture in the magazine!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 01:11 PM

cool!! can't wait to see the pics
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Proud New Mommy

lol, I thought the same thing at first!!

Haha, how neat!!! It is a very pretty tattoo.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-15-2006, 05:30 AM

Vet Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
We went to the Greensboro Tattoo Convention a few months ago and there are always 1 or more tattoo magazine photographers. When they do their coverage on the conventions, yes, they feature the winners of contests and such, but they also go around taking pics of other work they think is good. The editors then go through all the photos and choose the ones they think is "worthy" of showing. I'm guessing they liked it! Of course if it weren't for my son Zachary who pointed mine out to the photographer and asked he take a pic of his mommy's tattoo, the editors wouldn't have had the option to put her in. So a very special thanks to my little Zachary Gotta love kids! They aren't afraid to ask for anything!
I am sorry to post this here but I see that you are from Fayetteville. I was wondering who you are using for a small animal vet as I have two guniea pigs and need a good exotic vet. I live in Lumberton.

Thanks so much!
Laurie
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-15-2006, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagers2
I am sorry to post this here but I see that you are from Fayetteville. I was wondering who you are using for a small animal vet as I have two guniea pigs and need a good exotic vet. I live in Lumberton.

Thanks so much!
Laurie
PMed ya
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Guarded by Waffles

congrats!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out

Tags
exotic vet