Chinnie Pics!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Smile Chinnie Pics!!!!

Here are a few pics of the babies that were taken today....
Bacio (BV) and Chino (Tan) are doing well, they have gained weight nicely, at least we think so.
Bacio has gained 132g and Chino has gained 106g in about 6 weeks.
The 2 new one's (both standards) are doing wonderfully and now have names, these were the 2 we got from the other pet store about 3 weeks ago.
The female is "Eve" as she is our first female chin in Italy (that has made it) and the male is "Elmo"
They have been gaining weight nicely as well. Eve has gained 66g and Elmo has gained 87g since July 1st. Their isolation period is over and Elmo will be introduced to the other 2 males soon, then we will get another female for Eve.

Bacio (he didn't want to cooperate for a photo)

Chino

Bacio & Chino (Bath Time)

Elmo

Eve

Elmo & Eve (Bath time, Eve is rolling around)

Elmo & Eve (Bath time, Elmo is posing)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 08:17 AM
Kansas City Chinchillas

Nice chins and great photographs!

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Part of the Pack

lol, that last one Elmo reminds me of when you take your kids to get their pics taken and they use those little carpeted rests to put their arms on, but Elmo is using Eve. What cuties!

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 11:02 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

What great pictures! They look spoiled rotten, Kim!

Stephanie

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

lol Jenn, I had to re-look at the last pic and your right it looks like a fuzzy arm rest.....
Jade thanks, we do try to spoil them as much as possible

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 12:03 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Great pics. They are all soo cute.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks Angel

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 12:22 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

what cuties Kim.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 12:31 PM

awwww they are gorgeous Kim.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 03:38 PM

you have very cute chins I love my to death all though they take a lot of time and patience silkie is my baby and I wouldn't want to be with out here

chadler
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 04:20 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Gret pics Kim! Love chinnie pics!!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Awwwww! What great pictures! They're all so adorable!

Karen

[

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

They are so sweet!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwww!! Kim, they are so adorable!!!!! And look at that last one, Elmo is posing and everything! TOO CUTE!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Smile

Nice pics I think Chino is my fav

Tags
pet store