Chinnie Presents!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Talking Chinnie Presents!!

What are you getting your chins for x-mas!?

I have 4 chins and it's their first x-mas! I'm looking for presents to get them all and I need some ideas!

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chilla, our female

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Have you looked on here for ideas?

http://www.chinworld.com/

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Playful Pup

I got mine a bunch of wooden bird toys that hang last year.

2 Rabbits 2 Degus 2 Leopard Geckos 1 Crested Gecko 2 Green Tree Frogs + Fish
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Wow that's a great site Purplebunny! Thanks a lot!

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Casper.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandy
Wow that's a great site Purplebunny! Thanks a lot!
Thats ok, tell me if you get anything from there..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Kandy...ooooooooh, do I have a site for you!
I'm getting a ton of chinnie presents from her. I actually made a list of what I'm getting my chinnies, I'll pm you my list so you can see what I'm doing.

http://davischinsupplies.bravehost.com

Karen

[

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-22-2005, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Thumbs up

Crazy Chin Lazy - That is a pretty nice site! They aren't even expensive and their toys are different from other sites. Thanks for the site!

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Casper.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

What about fruits? Would chins like a small peice of melon or mango? Maybe they can try something new for Christmas. What other types of special treats could I give them to try for Christmas?

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Casper.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Playful Pup

I have thread on another chinchilla forum, I make and sell toys, hammocks etc etc for chins.

I just purchased my chins some basic supplies, and I am hoping to purchase a wheel for one of them too. I have purchased a wood house (from davischinsupplies), and other some other toys from different people.

~*~Merry Christmas~*~
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Playful Pup

What do you make and sell? Give us a list!

2 Rabbits 2 Degus 2 Leopard Geckos 1 Crested Gecko 2 Green Tree Frogs + Fish
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I'm going crazy!! I wanted to get my girl chinchilla (Chilla) a Marshall Ferret Super Ferret Cube from critterstore.com for Christmas. It was $19.99 but when I went to order it they were going to charge me $47 for shipping! The total cost was $67.99 which is triple the price for a hammock thing that probably only weighs 2lbs at the most! I couldn't even pick a different type of shipping.

This weekend my husband and I went to visit our families which are in Pennsylvania (U.S.) and Windsor Ontario (which is about 4 hours from where we live) and we checked all of the petshops in both places for the cube or anything similar and we can't seem to find it I really wanted to get Chilla the cube because I know she will just love it but I really dont want to pay triple the price for it *sigh*. I was thinking of making one out of a hammock but I don't trust myself to make it safe enough for my little girl. I don't know what I'm going to do

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Casper.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

So, yeah....

With the chinnie Christmas presents this year, I really do think I'll be spending five hundred dollars! From one person alone (and this is just for stuffies), I figured it out to be a hundred bucks! Haha!

Karen

[

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-02-2005, 06:12 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

So far my Christmas list for my pets is over $100 and I'm not nearly done yet! My hubby isn't too happy about it, but oh well, they're my babies! Luckily I went to the ontariochinchillas.ca site and they have a pick-up location near me that I can use for some gifts, but they still don't have my cube! At least they have a flying saucer that I won't have to have shipped, I can only imagine what that would cost if a hammock thing is $47!

CrazyChinLady - I got your PM, I'll reply when my hubby gets home .

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Casper.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandy
So far my Christmas list for my pets is over $100 and I'm not nearly done yet! My hubby isn't too happy about it, but oh well, they're my babies! Luckily I went to the ontariochinchillas.ca site and they have a pick-up location near me that I can use for some gifts, but they still don't have my cube! At least they have a flying saucer that I won't have to have shipped, I can only imagine what that would cost if a hammock thing is $47!

CrazyChinLady - I got your PM, I'll reply when my hubby gets home .
I don't have chinnies but I'm spending over $100 on my pets too . And like you, I'm not nearly done!!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

My chins will get new items to chew on and new hammocks!

Shannon

Mother to a beautiful girl!

Tags
bird toys