Chinnie Room - Part II - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Chinnie Room - Part II

I did some rearranging and thought I'd share ... once I get my new cage in (like the big white ones you see) and the other play area project, I'll be set!

This is a view of the play house and Obi and Kir's cage. That's Geri on the ramp.

Same view, a little higher. That's Elvis in the play house, and Audi's temporary cage is on top of Obi and Kir's cage for now until my other one is finished. The sign above the windows says "Caution! Chinchilla with an attitude! Stay back 500 feet" I thought it appropriate for my crew.

This is a view of the wall above the playhouse - the sign says "Chinchilla Lover Parking Only. All others will be pelted"

This is Elvis' cage on the bottom, Praline on the top. That's Geri's big head sticking out.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 10:39 PM
Miss New Booty

Wow, it all looks SO awesome, Jade! I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Miss New Booty

The sign is so cute, too!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 10:49 PM

Great set up Jade. *makes me want to move to a bigger house*
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 11:14 PM

It does look awesome!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 11:44 PM

Looks great! They are very spoiled Chins! And I love wall accessories!!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-11-2003, 11:13 AM

It looks awesome Jade. Thanks for sharing
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 01:27 PM

Wow!!! That's awesome Jade!!! Those chins must feel like they're in Heaven!!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 02:46 PM

Hey Jade I know they are just having a blast I bet they beg to come out to play all the time. I especially love the "treehouse" . How did your step-dad build that? I am going to have to come up with something similar for Carrera, but I can't imagine myself using any power tools. My neighbor gave me a set and I am anxious to try them out. Carrera would never come back to her cage how do you get your furballs too?
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

They are indeed having a blast! And I'm vacuuming three times a day to keep up with all the poo!!

The ones that are able to, go back in their cages when ready! The others get bribed with either a treat or a dust bath.

He did it all himself, I assume with a saw and drill. I have NO idea as I didn't know it was even being done!!

Stephanie

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 03:23 PM

That is a great area. I can't wait to get my own chinnie room as my living situation changes in the next couple of months.

I really like the playhouse. Did you stepdad draw plans, or did he freehand that? I also like that ramp with the texture.

Your chins are so spoiled.

Patti
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 03:43 PM

Good Patti. I am going to have to hit the drawing board thanks to Jade's motivation.

Jade, your step-dad needs to get that copywrited it looks sooo good.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'm pretty sure he drew plans first, he said he worked on the design at work for a while! It was a total surprise to me! I told him if they were only shippable he'd make a killing in the chin community!

Stephanie

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 10:47 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

That is an awesome room Jade!!
Those furbabies are soo cute!
They've got to be the happiest chinnies around.

I agree! I think he'd have quite a business for himself designing chin-spaces!! (custom bird cages and play-pens, play gyms etc... wow, endless possibilities!) He's really good!

[center]

[
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2003, 01:04 AM

I LOVE the playhouse. What a great idea. It looks fantastic.

Tags
bird cage, dust bath