chinnitude website owner?!?! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 02:46 PM Thread Starter

Question chinnitude website owner?!?!

Hi I'm doing a webpage for my Information technology class and was wondering if i could have chinnitude as one of my links? but i want permission b/c i don't want anyone/owner mad or i don't want sued... Help?? answers??!?!

EDIT.... i also want to put a link to paw-talk so i'm gonna IM a moderator but if anyone has answers on here that would be great too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Since I own both sites, you're welcome to link to both so long as you don't copy large amounts of information from pages, etc. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

I dont' believe in cheating or copying So i'm not gonna copy any amount of info, simply writing my own, having my own pics i've taken and then writing a care sheet of what my 'typical day' taking care of him (BV-Andy) requires and some long term/weekly stuff then listing the links
i'll share the website link when it gets approved and published

thanks again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

yay~ i got my website published!!! here's the link....

http://students.business.umt.edu/tara.vanmeter/

lemme know what y'all think