Couple of girls coming in - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Couple of girls coming in

Well, we all know I'm a big softy for a chin in need. These to girls were looking for a new home (owner needed to part with them for health reasons) so they are coming here to live with me They will be arriving next Tuesday (14th) So, here are Zira (5yrs) & Nova (2-3yrs) ( I love their names!).

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come drop by!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 12:05 PM

They are so pretty!!! I want another chinnie so bad, but I know I'll never get anymore. :pout:

More ??
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 12:35 PM

Aww...I love the names too! It's great you can take in unwanted chinnies and offer them a happy home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Kansas City Chinchillas

They look as though they have been well cared for. I'm so glad they have found a home with you.

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're adorable, Lizz! Be sure to let us know how they settle in.

Stephanie

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

I will post more pics when they arrive. Those are the ones the current owner sent!

Quote:
Aww...I love the names too! It's great you can take in unwanted chinnies and offer them a happy home
I am glad too! Though it took a bit of convincing for Guy (not that he said no, he said, give them time to locate another home. If by Dec.1st they still don;t have one, then yes.- I still had Sugar Plum in quarintine at teh time too, so it made sense.) He does love animals, he just doesn;t want us to become a dumping place

Quote:
They look as though they have been well cared for. I'm so glad they have found a home with you.
Thanks. From my understanding, they have received excellent care. Nova was actually 'taken in' by her from someone who was not treating her well. However due to her own health reasons (which I didn;t really inquire too much about) she now needs to re-home them herself. She has been quite thorough though in questioning me. Had I not taken them, I am sure she would have made aure they got a great home.

Quote:
They're adorable, Lizz! Be sure to let us know how they settle in.
I will!! Just a week to go!

Come drop by!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Well, the girls are here! Arrived about 30min ago. Zira is very out going and super sweet! Nova is still hiding ( I was told she was shy) But I'm sure I'll bring them out of her shell yet! I hope to get more pics of them soon!

Come drop by!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 12:47 PM

Congratulations Lizz! I'm sure they will thrive under your care
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 01:15 PM

they're adorable.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks guys!

Come drop by!

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Well, as much as I was planning on keeping these guys around, the perfect home (other then me ) has come up! A good friend/co-worker of mine and I have been talking chins over the past month. She's a devoted animal lover, has lots of different animal experince, has even worked at a vet's office. She mentioned to me today that she'd really like to get a chin for her and her daughter (She's my mon's age, the daughter is 23, so I'm not worried there). At first I said, oh I have non available (kits I was thinking), but then I thought about these two girls. I told her about them, their ages, that Nova was VERY shy and needed work and she didn't skip a beat! So, they will be going to their permanent home this friday. I will try and snap some photos before they go. I'm also going to try and get her to join here, but she's not a big computer bug, so no promises! I'm so glad this worked out, I know they will be spoiled & loved!

Come drop by!

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2004, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Well, the girls are back with me. Turned out her daughter was allergic (never met so many chin allergic people before!) So they are happily tucked back in my bedroom

Come drop by!

Tags
animal lover