Destructo Chins! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Destructo Chins!

I should've known better.

I went into the chin room for some snuggles just now and found Praline or Aston had pulled the removable bottom out of the bottom of the hut but Praline was inside, half on wire, half on the bottom. I managed to snap this pic.

They'd chewed the bottom last night so I wound up taking it out and just putting some cardboard down over where the hut sits.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Salamander Buffalokisser

aww how cute!!!

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 04:47 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

How funny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

OMG! How in the world did she manage that? It was hard enough for ME to pull it out! Sheesh!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Chim-Chim GizzardFanny!

LOL gotta love the chewers. I have two pairs that are 150% destructive. They like to chew their HARD plastic food bowl and pans. I will have to take a picture of their food bowl one time. They chewed their pans SO much i had to design NEW cages!!! >_< And my chins dissolve scraps of wood as fast as you blink. Its insane!

Alicyn

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Geez, it is hard to believe what they will think of sometimes ... creative, isn't it?
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

The wanted to make sure the removable bottom was actually removable. They need to know mom is getting her money's worth.

Rhonda

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

oh my gosh

[center]

[
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 07:36 AM
Proud New Mommy

Definately creative!! lmbo

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

very smart chinnies you got there

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

hehe, too cute. She's so much like her daddy

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! How cute!!!

~* Jackie *~

Tags
chin room, food bowl