Drakkar, my new violet - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2003, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
Member formerly known as MistyLea21

Drakkar, my new violet

Here is my new man, Drakkar... Isn't he beautimuss!! He is so dark! Melinda my dear friend took these pics for me he is staying at her place... he is 680g as of now at Melindas. He is a year old, and from CCCU. She will be bringing him home to me along with my homo eb/vc from Toni, not this Sunday but the following. I am so excited!

*No the homo eb/vc is not going with him, are you kidding? Im not ruining that white belly! She's going with my violet/ebc, Freedom

Misty

Silver Mist Studios

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Custom Designer Jewelry, Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads and More!

Eyes Of Texas Chinchillas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2003, 01:47 AM

WOW! He is gorgeous!!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Very beautiful!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2003, 03:10 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Awww!!!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 09:33 AM
Proud New Mommy

WOW!!!! Very pretty little (well... big looking!!) man ya got there, MistyLea21!!!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone... he was weighed when I first inquired about him at 724g... he is now at Melindas and weighs 680g. So I can't wait to get him home and quit moving him so he can get back up again. He is a large boy for a boy and a violet!

Misty

Silver Mist Studios

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 03:33 PM

Congrats Misty he is gorgeous.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

Well I couldn't be more pleased with these two new bundles!!

Tranquility I believe is a DARK hetero ebony violet. No not violet carrier you didn't hear me wrong...
She is black as black, but her undercoat has a violet hue to it. She is quite unique and amazing! Instead of being a violet showing a little eb... she is an eb showing a little violet.
She is just the sweetest thing! Toni spoiled her WELL! She is just so calm and I can hold her and she will be totally still and enjoys being petted. I'm in Love!

Then Drakkar... OMG! This violet male is orgasmic! LMAO! His belly is blinding! His violet color is so rich and dark. He has a wide head, round face, short ears, blocky and BIG.
He umm is a bit unsocialized though and really scared. So it may be a while for update pics on him! lol! He's gonna take some work! I am soooooooooo happy with both!!!!!

Misty

Silver Mist Studios

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 09:21 PM

They look both gorgeous, and i am sure as experienced as you are taming him won't be as bad as you think!

Tags
hetero ebony, white belly