Duh! Stupid Me! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2004, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Unhappy Duh! Stupid Me!

Ok, so I was going to try to get some nifty pics of the chinnies on my bed next to Eeyore. I THOUGHT it would be easier to get pics of the Shoots chins this way since they are so tough to photograph outside of their cages...good idea right? Well, stupid me gets the bed all made up and everything ready...get the camera turned on and ready...go get Skye out of the chin room, bring her into my bedroom, shut the door so the dogs don't get in...put her on the bed, grab the camera, wait till she stops running around for a second, then click! AAAARRGGHH! Stupid me forgot to put the memory stick in the camera! Ok, scoop up Skye, run out to the dining room, pull the memory stick out of the downloading device, run back in the room, put Skye back on the bed, put the memory stick in the camera, wait for her to sit still long enough to get a good shot, click and AAARRRGGGHH! The stupid battery is dead! Charging the camera now...memory stick is in place...will reformat the memory stick (because with my luck there won't be room for more pics on the stick) and will try again later! Stupid Me!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awwww hugs hon!! We've all had days like that I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Poor Mandie. That's how the majority of my photo shoots go, don't worry about it!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2004, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Thanks guys! I've just been trying for weeks to get some good pics of the Shooties out of their cages, but they jump out of the picture box and run around the chin room like there is no tomorrow and sometimes stuff themselves either inbetween Mercedes cage and the wall or under Phil and Ty's cage! It so frusterating!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Finally got them!! Whoo Hoo! Posting in new thread...

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Excellent!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

Tags
chin room, sit still