Edstrom Water Bottles - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Edstrom Water Bottles

Does any know of any place other then ChinWorld where I can get these water bottles??? I really really like them...however I'm sick of dealing with Chin World!
I place an order the last week of July ....never heard from them finally i emailed them on the 8th, no response, again on the 10th no response, again on the 12th saying to just go and refund my money, since I ended up haveing to go to the pet store and buy the cheap-o Water bottles....on the 12th about 10 minutes after the email asking for the refund, i got their "pre-shipment" email from Fedex...and finally recieved my stuff Yesterday....
I'm just upset that they didn't have the courtsey to send an email appoligizing for the delay...just want till i demand a refund and then get the stuff ready to ship!!!!

Anyway...i have places to get pretty much everything else they offer, except I can not find anywhere that sells that water bottle!

~Misty~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Adolescent Pup

www.agselect.com is where the water buddies originated Here's the direct link to the water buddy page: http://www.agselect.com/ED/category....ID=11&CATID=30
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 11:20 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

I think you can get them from KW cages as well. I use glass lixit water bottles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks guys!!! I tired searching the net but couldnt find them!?!

~Misty~

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Misty ... the glass water bottles from Shoots are great too W/out the holder I only paid $2.25/per bottle ... they are the glass bottles, with the stopper and glass nozzles ... I think with the wire holder he sells them for $3.00/each ... nice size bottles too

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I wish Shoots had a website!!! I'll have to check into that!!
Thanks kim!!

~Misty~

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:57 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Misty ... I will email you his email addie

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!

Tags
pet store