Got bitten in a toe - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

Unhappy Got bitten in a toe

It was just SO nasty.

One of mye chinnies (Fnug) han been saying these strange sounds latly, so I let her run around my room last night. Well, it was all fine, but at some point she picked on our "problem" chins. Well, she mad this big jump away from the cage, and I just guessed that Pixy must have squirted on Fnug.
Later on I gave Fnug some goodies, and discovered this dust mouse hanging from one of her front paws, but it wasen't a dust mouse, it was her toe
Oh well, we drowe to the vet earlier today. And she thought she just needed to cut some skin... but no..

It was just SO aful - I thought Pixy had bitten trough the bone - but no So now she had to cut the toe WITH bone of

It bleed so much, but luckily the bleeding in that area stops relative quick. I didn't want a bandage on Fnug, so we didn't get one. But the vet gave here a shot of antibiotic.

Now she's all right. Her paw hurts a bit, but she walkes on it, and takes goodies with it, so she'll be all right - but **** it was nasty

And because it was taken care of in their casualty department, it was dubbel up, so I had to pay about 1000 dkkr (about 170 usd)

/Pia

I apologized if my english is not correct
Owned by chinchillas since 1997
Breeding since 2005

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Check out my blog for Chinfo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

ohh poor Fnug!!

that must have been pretty scary!

Im glad that he will be alright though.

Lve Never Fails