Hailey News! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

Wink Hailey News!

Well Hailey has officially been my baby for 3 months now. And I just want to say...she is finally perfect! She comes to me, answers to her name, and sits on my lap and loves to cuddle. She even gives kisses! I knew chins were cute and fun, but my Hailey is the bestest! She likes to watch TV not sure if anyone else has a chin who does that, but Hailey likes to sit next to me on the couch, with one paw on my leg and she just stares at the TV.

So, thank you to everyone who gave advice, to this new mom. It helped. She no longer dumps food, or barks. Sheis a mellow, happy chin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Adolescent Pup

How cute! I am so glad your chinny likes to cuddle with you. My little Chloe will come when she is called, and she will cuddle with me as well. Berry my boy doesn't like to be held, but recently he started sitting on my lap and watching tv too.

There is no one TRUE way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* Chloe * Jinx * Berry *
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 07:03 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Aaaaawwww she sounds like a cutie My two are two bouncy for cuddles. When i let them out they run up the walls and bounce around, i wish i had as much energy as them

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

Yea! It is a lot of fun now. When she first was moved in she only liked to run around. But now, she is so content.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 01:24 PM

Congrats, I'm happy for you that she's finally settled in My boys are too hyper and bouncy to cuddle but my female chinnie lays on the end of the bed while I read which is pretty cute. When she wants attention while she plays she hops over to me and makes her little chinnie noise so I will pet her. Chinnies can be adorable little cuddle bugs once they get settled