Happy Day - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Happy Day

Well today after we got home from the dentist we let blossom and scooter into our room until we can get something to keep them contained in so they can have more fun. We let them both into our room to play and they were just zooming and popcorning around the room. We had a hard time getting them back into their cages so we had to coax them both with shreddies(apparently they love them more than cherrios) I put some on my palm and scooter climbed into my hand and let me pet him and i petted her for a couple minutes but as soon as we got them into their cages they were making clacking sounds with their teeth and doing their little barks. It has only taken 7 days for them to let me do that but i am very happy that they have let me do that so far.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Part of the Pack

Yay! Im glad to hear that! Chinchillas are so fun when they are popcorning all over the place. Makes me super happy haha. Glad they are starting to trust you

Tags
chins, cuties