Has anyone ordered online from ..... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Has anyone ordered online from .....

I was just wondering if anybody has ever ordered online from PetCare Central for any of their chinnie supplies. I came across them yesterday and after more intense reading of some of their products, I found them to be fairly reasonable, not to mention they offer FREE shipping for Military East (FPO) which is us, so I went ahead an put an order in for some hay, chew blocks, glass water bottles, bowls, and pretty much the basics.... I figure I would try them out and see how fast the stuff would get here. I was just curious if anybody has ordered from them before and what your opinions of them are......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 03:29 PM

I have never heard of them before. Let us know how it goes with them
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 03:30 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

I've never heard of them either, but please do let us know!!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Will do ... here is their Link if anybody wants to take a look.... oh sassy I emailed you yesterday I think.... lol

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Yeah that knot nibbler thing looks cool! Let me know how good they are at getting the stuff out to you! I might have to order like 9 or 10 of those knot nibblers for the chinnies! Jetta goes through a hanging bird toy every week and it's getting harder to find them made with the chain as opposed to the rope! I'm going to have to make more chews from the cutouts of the chin houses, but that knot nibbler I KNOW they would ALL love to have!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

I haven't ever heard of them before either.I would like to know how they do also.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 02:33 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

I definitely ordered one of those knot nibblers and a few other things, I wanted to order so much more, however I want to see how they are, as far as how long it takes to get stuff to us first, I will definitely let you all know how they turn out to be

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 02:00 PM
Playful Pup

I have heard about them, but never ordered from them. Please do let us know how you like them!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Will do

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2004, 01:10 AM
Newborn Pup

That sounds interesting, be sure to let everyone know when it comes.

West Coast Chinchillas
http://www.westcoastchins.com
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2004, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Update!!!

Okay the order only took about 10-12 days to get to us, it may have only taken about 10, however once it got to the right security precint it was about 12 I found that the oxbow hay was decently fresh and although it costs about $1 more then other online stores, it was still worth us not having to pay for shipping also for those that reside in the states, the company states if you place an online order of $49.99 or more they offer free ground shipping....... We are pleased The nut knot nibbler was smaller than I thought it would be, but hey it's still fun enjoyment for the chinnies

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

I just went on there and it looks like they have a lot of stuff I've never seen in a regular pet store. I really like the Super Pet tent. I think I'll take a closer look when I'm not too busy!

Thanks for the link!
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Proud New Mommy

Wow... I should definately check them out! Thanks for the link!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

Tags
pet store