Have you ever noticed.... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Talking Have you ever noticed....

That when you're having a bad day, all you have to do is look at your chinnie pumpkins and they make you smile??

I was in a mood today (which seems to be a reoccuring thing where I work) and I came home in a funk. I went into the chilla room to give them treats, and all I had to do was look at Nibbles' face and all was well. I gave him some scritchies, his little arm went up, head cocked to the side and I just melted.

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 10:08 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Yup! My beige chinnie Phil is named after Dr. Phil...he's my own personal therapist! Not that the others aren't, Phil's just got the most character...especially since he is far from the prettiest of chinnies

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

I think all of my chinnies are my own personal therapists. They're all so unique and know exactly how to melt my heart. Even my fur chewer Furball......he was so grumpy when we first adopted him and would nip your finger and squawk at you in a heartbeat.

Now, you walk into the room and he sticks his little nose through the bars in the cage and lets you give him kisses.

Karen

[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Kansas City Chinchillas

Yes I have also noticed chins brighten your days. They are wonderful animals!

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 01:16 PM
Part of the Pack

I absolutely agree!

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas