how about some updates - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 12:50 AM Thread Starter
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

how about some updates

Ok ok.. I know I am severly lacking in updated pics. So here they are..

First is my wv boy from Melinda. 3.5 months old and 415g. We have named him storm.
This towel tastes good mom

Is this Cute enough

How about this

And my Destiny. I brought this girl home from the nationals. She is a gorgeous Ryerson bv and is preg we're pretty sure

another

And Jolie... a beautiful pw also from the Ryersons.

one more

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aweee Chrisanne they are absolutely gorgeous as your chinnies always are

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 01:21 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! They are beautiful, Chrisanne!!!!!! Such cute pictures!!!!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 02:51 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

They are very beautiful. But what happened to Destiny's tail? Was it trimmed?

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 07:09 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Beautiful!! I love Storms color!

~ Jodi ~

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They r soo cute. The white one is my fav I can not believe Jo-Lo would wear fur coats made from chinchilla's. They r just to sweet.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 08:20 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

They are gorgeous
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 08:38 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Chrisanne, they are all stunning animals! I love Storm's colour! I love how the violet colouring shows up. Destiny has wonderful veiling. She will give you gorgeous babies. Jolie is so white! Chrisanne, you have an eye for quality and I love it!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Thanks I love them too. I wanted Destiny while we were at the Ryersons but Rich said no. HEHE!! He eventually caved and i got her after nationals. Yes Roz, her tail was trimmed. They trim the tail hair at the shows.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're absolutely gorgeous, as usual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roz
They are very beautiful. But what happened to Destiny's tail? Was it trimmed?
Roz, at shows, chinchilla tails are trimmed to help prevent them messing up the just groomed fur. Some chins will curl the tail up, which can ruffle the fur on their rump and make for less of a presentation. So they trim the tails.

Stephanie

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Ah, I see. Well that makes sense. Though I do prefer their tails untrimmed. You do what you have to to show, though, eh?

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 04:42 PM
Proud New Mommy

Chrisanne,

I want to come to Arizona just to get one of your chinchillas!!!
Destiny is beautiful

Storm's coloring is just amazing, I love how it is "stormy" looking!! Jolie is adorable. I am in love with the two pure white triangles between the smokey white color. Is it just the light or is it really like that?

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Rocheal!!! Her coloring is really like that.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

They are all just stunning!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 09:06 PM
Part of the Pack

Wow Chrisanne, I'm literally at a loss for words... they're stunning!