How Much.... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Thinking About Nothing But My Buns!

Question How Much....

.....would you ask for a 3 year old beige chin (male) with no information. All I know about him is that he is 3 years old and very friendly. He loves people and attention. He has never been with another chin.

His picture is on my website www.countrysidebunnies.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Add your Rabbitry to my Breeder Listing!!
Just come to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
site and email me with your information!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

$100 probably would be my max. Just due to lack of genetic history that would provide information about malocclusion, etc.

Stephanie

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

ok, That seems reasonable to be. I am also selling him with a cage that is 2 levels high with a balcony. It is 24X18X30 inches. It has a hole that I cut out on the bottom that I doubled up on cages, but the pan covers the hole, so it does not affect the cage at all. I paid about $100 for the cage. What would you ask for the cage?

I am new at selling animals and accessories. Sorry for the questions.

Thanks

Just come to the

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 12:55 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Used cage not in perfect condition, probably half what I paid for it.

Stephanie

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Jade. I appreciate(sp) the info.

Just come to the

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 12:53 AM
Part of the Pack

Hi ! Are you sure he is a beige? I was just at your site and sometimes pictures don't do the animals justice, although the rabbits look what I would consider more true to color. but he doesn't really look beige to me. In the picture I would have guess Standard grey. Can someone with more experience than myself look and give us a more educated guess than my own?

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 02:43 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Jenn I went to the site and the Chinnie is w/out a doubt a beige
Jabbermama I would sell the Chinnie with cage for no more than $150 and you may end up having to go less, it all depends on what people are looking for, GL to ya

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 09:30 AM Thread Starter

My main thing is just finding him a good home. He is such a sweet chin. He deserves to be in a home where people can give him much attention. Unfortunally, we can not do that. Thanks for looking at him.

Just come to the

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 01:56 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

I would also say about $100 for the chin and $50 for the cage...Someone who will want him for a nice pet would end up paying more at a petstore...This would make him more likely to find a nice home without worry of someone who's just looking for a cheap pet.

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 08:06 PM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyWife97
Jenn I went to the site and the Chinnie is w/out a doubt a beige
I am such a newbie. I am digressing from the post topic a bit but it has to do with the pic of that cute beige chinnie.

When I was looking at the pic, I was mentally comparing him to my Homo beige who is very light, so since he didn't "seem" beige to me in my head I tried to identify the chin with what I know. Having limited chin expertise and being wrong, lol I was curious how would I look at that picture and know he is beige?

Thanks for putting up with me.

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas

Tags
homo beige, standard grey