I give in too easily! - early presents - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I give in too easily! - early presents

Today my hubby and I picked up our order of chinnie presents for christmas and we decided to have christmas a little early this year We didn't get Chilla's present from the mail yet and I don't think it'll make it by christmas, so we just gave our boys their present early.. a flying saucer wheel!

OMG it is SO cute to watch them try to learn how to use it, we've been laughing ever since we put it in! It's so funny to see them jump on it and go spinning in circles uncontrollably They're so cute, they just keep flying off over and over again

We also got some Pumice Stones, Rosehips and Apple Pomas for the first time. Chilla is eating her huge Pumice stone up, it's almost gone already!

Well I hope your chinnies love their presents as much as mine did!!

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chilla, our female

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

I'm hoping it'll be there soon! Let me know when it does arrive!

Karen

[

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I will I don't mind if it arrives a little late, she won't know the difference As long as she gets it is good for me. She enjoyed all of the new little treats she got yesterday anyways . Thanks again!!

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Casper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Aww! They finally get it!! All day today they were so tired and lazy and now I know why! When they finally woke up they started running on flying saucer! They must have been on it all night! It's so cute to watch!! I havn't stopped smiling since I seen them do it

Aww Casper and Punkin just ran together on it! Punkin was sitting in the middle while Casper ran areound the outside spinning it! They're so cute!!

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Casper.