I have a question - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Wink I have a question

Hi PT!
I was wondering if any of ya'll have a chinchilla that likes EVERYONE?
Well, I do! For all of you that didnt see my thread posted in the past, her name is Daisy, and she was a rescue, also my total pride and joy! She was abused by one of her past owners... But now she has a forever home with me! Anyways,she likes KISSES! Which I find odd.. because my other chinny, Cheerio... wont sit still long enough for me to do so! She loves to be petted... And every time I walk into the room she is always up and ready to greet me! She absolutely loves EVERYONE and will enjoy the attention of a new person! I got her about... I think 4 or 5 months ago and havent heard her bark ONCE! I dont know.. I was just wondering if anyone else has a chinchilla like this? All I know right about now is that I am very proud and lucky to be a chinchilla owner, and with all that said, I think I'm done typing

Boy.. I said alot! HAHA!
Thanks for listening

( and yes I have a ball with all of these smileys )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Will It Ever Change?

lol that's sweet! my one degu doesn't mind being kissed on her back, the other one doesn't care for it though

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Aww thats cute. Daisy likes to be kissed anywhere... this is just a girl that loves attention I guess I am always glad to give it to her tho

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:10 PM

Yes I have one VERY much like that. Anyone is welcome to scratchunder her chin, her belly, and PLEASE stick your finger in her ear(weirdo). Used to have a male that was great to take to schools,etc..because would calmly sit in my arms w/out being restrained for everyone to pet him. A few others will jump out on/for anyone..but aren't really "cuddly".
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2006, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

That is absolutely ADORABLE! And I shall mention that you have BEAUTIFUL chinchillas! I took a look at your site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2006, 10:05 AM
Playful Pup

I'm babysitting a chinn right now that is sooo fun and loves to cuddle and she oddly likes it when i blow on her face and head. She licks her lips and my finger when i do this! She's so cute! I wish i could buy her but that probably isnt an option. I love her so much!

~ animalchic24/7 ~
*God created even the smallest of creatures with amazing detail and design*
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2006, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Awww! Thats so sweet I wish my chinnies were cuddley!

Tags
sit still