I love my chinnies! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Talking I love my chinnies!

Today when I got off of work, Dan told me that Scoots and mama Dusty were in the hammock snuggled together.

We got home, and he looked and said they were still like that. I had to go peek, and OMG! It was just too precious!

My instincts couldn't resist, so I had to take a picture. I'll be sure to post it when I get them developed! (I swear, I'm going to get a digital camera of my own soon!)

BTW, Scoots is doing ok. I'm still having Dan take her to the vets tomorrow, because it's still very concerning to me.

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That is great to hear! You must be so relieved.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-23-2005, 05:15 AM
Adolescent Pup

Aww dont you love it when they those cute lil things that make your day . Every time i think Chinnie or Deja has done the cutest thing possible they top it a few days later with something cuter. Your lucky that you were able to catch the moment. I do have a digital cam but by the time i've got it all going to take the pic the moment is usually over. Oh well i still live for the cute moments !!

Glad to hear that Scoots is doing better, like i told you there is something about her, she is absolutely beautiful

Good luck with the vet tomorrow, be sure to give us an update!!

Lois Isabel