I need help finding a chinchilla from a breeder in Massachusetts PLEASE!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-12-2007, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation I need help finding a chinchilla from a breeder in Massachusetts PLEASE!!!

hi,
I need help finding a baby chinchilla from a breeder in Massachusetts. i have looked all over the Internet and have only found one breeder (BBlynn's Chinchillas) and they don't have any. if anyone knows of a breeder within one and a half hours from Auburn, Massachusetts or can find one PLEASE let me know, it would be greatly appreiciated. I cant wait to get my chinchilla.

Christopher H
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Adolescent Pup

Try here

Chins & Quills - powered by vBulletin

Chincyclopedia.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kyo &
Krypto
1 poodle - Kitty
1 Mini Dachshund - Ivy

Last edited by Zack_the_Mouse; 03-12-2007 at 07:45 PM.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 01:10 PM

Hi christopher good luck in finding your chinchilla
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Adolescent Pup

Dirty South Chinchillas

Kyo &
Krypto
1 poodle - Kitty
1 Mini Dachshund - Ivy

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy

hi,
i have tried all those links in the above posts and still nothing . i found one breeder in Connecticut but she already sold her last one. i am sorry to bug you guys but does anyone else know of any breeders or websites that will lead me to a breeder? you don't know how much i would appreciate your help.

Thank You,
Christopher H
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

Smile

Hi,
i think i found a chinchilla. i contacted Dirty South Chinchillas and am hoping to get a baby from them sometime after the end of April when they get to Massachusetts (they are moving from north Carolina). Thank you Zack_the_Mouse for referring me to them i really appreciate it. this forum is a great help and i will post pics when i get my chinchilla. (it wont be for a while though)

Thank You,
Christopher H
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Playful Pup

Hi
you can also try Pioneer Valley Chinchillas http://www.geocities.com/pioneer_valley_chinchillas/ They are in Hatfield, MA. I purchased my mosaic (fidget) and my ebony (shadow) from them, she has about 60 chins and pretty much always has babies for sale.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Talking

i am going to call Pioneer Valley Chinchillas tonight to see what they have available. are their chinchillas nice or are they shy and run around the cage when you go to pick them up? i am wondering because i think 60 chinchillas is alot to take care of and they might not have time to interact with their chins as much as a smaller breeder would. thanx

Thank You,
Christopher H
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Playful Pup

I've got two of my guys from her and they are both very nice. Fidget was a year when i got him and he has the sweetest disposition and shadow was almost 3 months, she takes the time to handle them so that they are used to people. the boys will come to the front of the cage when i get home and stand there until i open it and rub them under their chins to say hi and they come right out and stand on my shoulder.. call her, she's very nice and has beautiful animals. Let me know how it goes.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

Talking

i plan on buying from pioneer valley chinchillas i called them and they said they will have some ready in may. they sound like really nice people. thank you Tulula for referring me to them i appreciate it.

Thank You,
Christopher H
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Playful Pup

That's great Christopher, tell her that the girl that adopted Fidget and shadow referred you I'd love to hear more when you get your chin in May.