I saw my first chin :) - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-16-2003, 01:36 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

http://www.sewardbreeders.com Debbie usually has rescues that need homes.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-16-2003, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Thanks alot Jade! Im gonna look into this!

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-16-2003, 07:37 PM
Proud New Mommy

I don't think reg. humane societies do it though, at least not around here

Im so glad you're interested in rescuing!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2003, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Thanks. It would just be better. Plus it needs a home more than a baby...everyone wants a baby! I emailed her, but so far I havent heard anything back. Im sure whenever she has time she will.

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2003, 03:11 PM
Proud New Mommy

Plus the ones that are rescues always seem to be more thankful for everything.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

Tags
humane society, mixed breed, mixed breeds, pet store, reputable breeder