Introduction of my new chinnies....(no pics yet though!) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Introduction of my new chinnies....(no pics yet though!)

I would like to proudly announce the addition of six new chinnies to my household!

Three came from a breeder in IL. She had gotten upset over something happening to one of her chinnies, she decided to sell, with the exception of two, her herd. I purchased a tan female and her kits from her. Their names are Charlie (mama), Bandit and Squirt.

Next, are my three adopted chinnies that came home yesterday! Their names are Chinny (I kept his original name), Rizzo (mama chinnie, original name Einstein) and Babaganush (original name Oops). Now, for those wondering where Babaganush came from, it's from the show MXC on Spike TV. For those wondering what MXC is, it's a game show out of Japan, the Japanese titel is "Takeshi's Castle."

They have brought great joy in my time of sadness. I still miss Sneakers greatly, and always will miss him every day of my life. But, saving these chins is like a Godsend from him, him telling me it's ok to love another chinnie, or six for that matter.

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 11:52 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

Wow!!! Congratulations on the new chinnies! Can't wait to see pics of them. 8)

Dimaris

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 12:32 AM
Adolescent Pup

Thats wonderful!! I have read through some of your other posts and i can tell that you loved and still do love sneakers dearly. I recently lost my toy poodle who had been with me 16 years, so i can understand your loss. I think it is great for you to honor his memory by adopting these chinchillas, and i hope that they help to raise your spirits Cant wait to see some pictures of your new little fuzz balls!

Lois Isabel

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 03:40 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Wow 6 new little guys to be loved and cared for by you.
They are so lucky.
I cant wait to see pics of them

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Congrats!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!