Lastly ... Nougat Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face Lastly ... Nougat Pics

(But certainly not least!)
Thought I'd share.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nougatholdhand7-12-05.jpg (45.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg scratch1-7-12-05.jpg (41.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg nougatcagehold7-12.jpg (47.3 KB, 17 views)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 03:08 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

aw hes grown so much!!!

and i must add hes so cute!!

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

He is a cutie! Thats adorable how he is holding on to your finger!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:50 AM
I Heart My Job

He's beautiful. I love him. He has such personality in the pictures.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

what a cutie he's growing up to be.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Such a doll!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 04:19 AM
Adolescent Pup

What a sweetheart !! Isnt it sad when playtime is over and they beg at the cage door Ive had a lot of looong nights due to the "no wait" look...."okay chinnie just 5 more minutes" haha

Lois Isabel