Mazi is in trouble (posted for Desdemona)
Desdemona asked me to post this for her:
Mazi started labor a few hours ago, she pushed for awhile, a kits tail came out and Mazi's labor stopped. They are at the vet right now waiting for Mazi to come out of surgery, she had to have a emergency c-section. So far she has had to pay a $524.00 deposit(before they would start the surgery).
Desdemona asks if anyone on the board knows of any organizations that will help with this HUGE vet bill. The vet has told her that it can cost up to $1,200.00 before it is all over. Please post any ideas here.