Mike and Alice's family (chins and people) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

View Poll Results: Do you own or have you owned Mike, Alice, Karma, Kinjin, or any of their descendents?
Yes 9 81.82%
No 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 01:34 PM Thread Starter

Mike and Alice's family (chins and people)

I was wondering how many of you out there own or have owned Mike and Alice, Karma and Kinjin, or any or their kids and grandkids? It seems like Mike and Alice have lanched a really big family and I know that some of you like to keep track or know the history of your chins. I was thinking that we could all join forces and assemble a comprehensive geneology.

Patti
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I have a grandchin! Audi is Kinjin's daughter.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 01:50 PM

I now have Mike, Alice, Karma and four of their grandchildren.....

Desdemona owns Mazi (Mazi had two kits, one died shortly after birth and the other a few weeks later)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 02:03 PM
Princess in Waiting

Cool

Wasn't Maverick related to them?

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 04:43 PM

Post Kinjin

I am the proud owner of Kinjin Fivel and Kinjin's baby boy Zorro went to a man who lives in the Tidewater region of VA P.S. if anyone wants to see pics of Zorro or Fivel or Kinjin I have them on disk and can e-mail them (I would post them but I don't know how to size them down).
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 04:58 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

feel free to email them to me and I can resize them!

Stephanie

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 05:10 PM

Thanks! I'll send them soon
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

This is so neat!

I own one of Mike and Alice's sons Max. He is now neutered but he did give Mike and Alice a grandbaby (Muad'Dib) prior to the neuter. Muad'dib is now neutered too, so no greatgrandbabies there.

Questions: Was Mazi chinchilla who had to have a C-section and was then spayed?

Was Zorro grey or black velvet?

It sounds like Mike and Alice have projeny from NY to FL now! Perhaps their children will head West.

Patti
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 05:14 PM

Yes that was Mazi...
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 05:20 PM

Angry

Little Zorro was named for his black mask, hehehe, so he is a black velvet, and the cutest little tyke I miss him!
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005, 11:30 PM

i think this should be updated....just to see....
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 04:14 AM

I have Lexie (Audi's daughter) and all the kits she's had. So there's one great granddaughter and quite a few great great granddaughters. And Tzadi, Lexie's daughter, might have some great great great grandkids of Mike and Alice on the way.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 05:58 AM

Marie would know better than I would but I think I recall her saying that one of the kits I'm getting from her are in the "family" but honestly I can't remember
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

I'm so glad this thread is back. Mike recently had two more great great grandkids when Mercedes gave birth.

Take pride members of Mike's family!

Patti
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 03:11 PM

Karma delivered a standard gray son on Christmas day 2004 that will be going to live with Kim.

hopefully Mike and his new mate Misty will have some beautiful babies in the coming months.

Tags
black velvet, standard gray