Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

A month today....

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jenn 
#1 ·
I'm hoping that you all are not sick of me talking about this, but I had to write this.

A month ago today is when Scooter passed. It's still so hard to think about it. Not a week goes by where I don't break down in tears. I talk about it at work and tear up.

I just miss her so much. I look at the time right now and realize this is about the time we took her to the emergency vet, only to have them declare her DOA.

It's sometimes hard to look at her daughter Buttons. They look so much alike.

I just wanted to say how much I miss her. I love her so much, and I hope she's being taken care of in chinchilla heaven. :bawl:

#4 ·
:hug: I know what you are going through, I miss Colton so much, and it's hard looking in his cage and he isn't there, he isn't barking at me for this or that. I was hoping MaryBeth would be pregnant but I don't think she is. I take solace in that I was lucky to have such a great chin and he touched so many lives, especially my own.

It seems that Scooter brought you much love,joy, and a gift of her offspring. It sounds like she had a great life. Hopefully in chinnie heaven they can bounce about all day, munchin on raisins and whatever they want without worry or too many treats, making friends and bragging about who had the better chin mom. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.