A month today.... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-10-2004, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

A month today....

I'm hoping that you all are not sick of me talking about this, but I had to write this.

A month ago today is when Scooter passed. It's still so hard to think about it. Not a week goes by where I don't break down in tears. I talk about it at work and tear up.

I just miss her so much. I look at the time right now and realize this is about the time we took her to the emergency vet, only to have them declare her DOA.

It's sometimes hard to look at her daughter Buttons. They look so much alike.

I just wanted to say how much I miss her. I love her so much, and I hope she's being taken care of in chinchilla heaven.

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Kansas City Chinchillas

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please be comforted with the knowledge that Scooter had a loving home and knew you loved her very much.

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-10-2004, 11:55 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Part of the Pack

I know what you are going through, I miss Colton so much, and it's hard looking in his cage and he isn't there, he isn't barking at me for this or that. I was hoping MaryBeth would be pregnant but I don't think she is. I take solace in that I was lucky to have such a great chin and he touched so many lives, especially my own.

It seems that Scooter brought you much love,joy, and a gift of her offspring. It sounds like she had a great life. Hopefully in chinnie heaven they can bounce about all day, munchin on raisins and whatever they want without worry or too many treats, making friends and bragging about who had the better chin mom.

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas

Tags
emergency vet