my chin room - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

my chin room

Yes, I finally am getting around to posting the pictures I took of my chins in their room. I love having them in one room. Good for them, good for us.

Here is pic #1 of wall #1

and pic #2 of wall #1. See the room for more cages next to these. HEHE

The runs on top are empty, but will be used as weaning cages, holding cages, maternity cages.

Here is wall #2

Some of those runs are being used as holding cages.

I know these aren't chins, but they share the room... so here they are in the room too.

Here is the closet being used as storage. The other side has the tubs with the hay and dust stacked in it.

And lastly... my storage cabinet for other stuff. Notice the empty space with room for more cages next to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I think I need a bigger room ...

Looks great, Chrisanne!

Stephanie

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

looks great!! I miss having a seperate chinnie room, thinking Darren will have to sacrifice his dragon statue room,

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Chim-Chim GizzardFanny!

Looks very clean! XD I will have to take pictures of our room once we move the TV and computer out. Its a HUGE room. Bigger than my bedroom. But my mom says we cannot fill it up with chins...

Alicyn

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Talking

Chrisanne, your chin room is awesome! The room is so clean and organized. My kind of room. Looks like there is more room to add extra cages too.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 05:04 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Nice room! I wish my chinchilla room was that clean! The chin poo is a never ending battle.

Karen

[

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

haha!! Yeah chin poo is a chore. Trust me, I vaccum daily.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 07:45 PM

Looks great Chrisanne
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow! I'm having chin room envy! I wish I had a room for just chins! Right now I'm trying to find a spot to put my newest 2!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Looks great Chrisanne! I can't wait to get my chin room that organized...We have to get the melamine cages built before it will look all nice and uniform like that (although today we did pick some up when shopping for the shelving for the rabbit cage! When the rabbit cage is all done, I will have enough melamine for the front drop down pieces that will hold the pans in...now, to get all the peices to make the tops, bottoms and sides...) Anyway, the point is, it looks wonderful!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Great room, sounds like you want more chins! hehehe

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Proud New Mommy

lol, Yes Chrisanne, we see next to the storage space that there is MORE room for MORE cages and yes.. We are ALL very, very jealous!
I can't wait until I can get my own chinnie room! I have so many ideas from ya'll to start me off, too.

The room looks great, Chrisanne- I bet you love it! I bet the chinnies do, too.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

Tags
chin room, rabbit cage