My New Chins - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

My New Chins

I thought I'd share some pictures of the new guys that I brought home a few weeks ago.

First is Helga, my big Black Velvet girl.

Next is Helga's goofball daughter Kiska. She is a TOV Mosaic.

Next is Bob, a Black Velvet Sapphire Carrier.

Last is Gwen, a Sapphire. You'll have to excuse her fur in this picture. It was taken right after she came out of the carrier from the trip and she doesn't like to be picked up. Needless to say there was sapphire fur flying everywhere.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're beautiful, Heather! Kiska told me she wants to come live with me and meet Pecan.

Who did they come from?

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Kiska says that boys have cooties. She's only about 4 months old right now, but looks older because of her size.

I got them from Sherry at Cedarview Farms Exotics. Helga, Bob, and Gwen were bred by Whitewoods. Kiska was bred by Sherry, but is from Whitewoods lines.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Very nice!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 12:13 AM
Adolescent Pup

Bob

Lois Isabel

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 06:53 AM
I Heart My Job

THey are gorgeous! Congrats on the new additions!

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

they are pretty. I am very partial to Helga though, I love bv's

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are super cute!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 09:55 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

They're all quite the lovely additions. Give them some pets for me... even the mussed up fur looks so soft and silky.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks guys. They are all attention hogs, except for Gwen...the little stinker.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Aw your chinnies are so cute

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Adolescent Pup

ooooo lala!!!! sooo pretty! Makes me want to get a chin SO bad! But I have to many animals right now lol

Kristina,
my three sugar gliders:

Meka, Mac, and Sasha

Tags
black velvet