My pretty girl - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

My pretty girl

Praline's my sweetest chin (will sit for chin scratches forever!) and I just had to share a pic I got of her just now.

She's a little rough b/c I haven't combed her lately, but I still think she's purty. I hope her new mate agrees when they finally meet.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 07:07 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

heehee! So purty! I'm so glad she's forgiven you for all those meds

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Me too! That about broke my heart!

You should've seen it the other night. I was handing out shredded wheat squares and gave Praline hers. I decided it was time for a chin scratch too. I started out scratching at the back of her head - she held onto the wheat and lowered her head to give a better angle. Then I moved around the side to her chin - she let go of the wheat with one paw, holding onto it with the other. One eye closed, head tilted, paw came up. But that other paw held onto the precious shredded wheat square. THEN she got smart and decided to have her scratch and eat the wheat too. She ate it with one paw while getting scratched on the other side. It was too cute!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 07:14 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Aww she must have been in Chinnie Heaven!! Chin skritches AND shredded wheat!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 07:19 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

Awww she is beautiful but I'm kinda biased

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

She is so cute!

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awww! What a great pic and cute story.

Rhonda

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww, she is soooooo ROUND!!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 08:52 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

She's stunning!

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thanks for the compliments - I'll let her know!

Stephanie

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 09:51 AM
Kansas City Chinchillas

She is beautiful!

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww. She is so super pretty. I'm definetely glad to hear that she's your loving sweetie Praline again.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 12:13 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Steph, do you have a male picked out for her? I am so happy to hear Praline is back to her normal self with you. I know how heartbreaking it was to have her run away from you. Praline realized how much she missed those heavenly chinnie scratches.

She is a big, gorgeous gal.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 12:27 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Jade she is a beauty that's for sure

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!

Tags
shredded wheat