New baby pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Talking New baby pictures!

Here are some more pictures of the babies. They'll all be two weeks old tomorrow. The first is Cheechoo. The second is Chile and the last two are Tzadi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 05:18 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Adorable....
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwweeeeee! They are adorable! I love the pictures of them in the basket!! I see you are in Jacksonville! I'm in Orlando, I'm gonna come chinnie-snatch em'!! LOL! They are too cute!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

LOL! Thanks
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They look great, Heather!! The tan one is Lexie's right?

Stephanie

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Yeah she's Lexie's. She's growing like a weed too. When I weighed her this morning she was up to 103g!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 06:13 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaaaaaaaaw! they are sooooo adorable! i can't believe they are only 2 weeks. how cute and poofy!

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

What a bunch of sweeties!!! Love that tiny tan face, I have tan babies right now and they are identical to your little Tzadi!!

Team Captain: Mother of 250 chinchillas!
New litters weekly...I must be nuts
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 10:57 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

How cute are they?
Priceless!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 10:59 PM

Awww baby chinnies are so cute
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-22-2004, 07:07 AM
Proud New Mommy

Aww! They are all adorable!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

So when do we get to see new pics?

Stephanie

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Yes, I've been slacking. Here are a couple of pictures I just took.
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Tzadi has to be my favorite, not that I'm biased because she's Lexie's! I'm amazed as light as she is that she and Terran threw that dark of a tan! Thanks for the pics, they're adorable. Though, they're making my baby itch that much worse!

Stephanie

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I'm surprised by her color too. She's pretty dark and now within the last few days she's developed a light white spot on the base of her tail. I'll have to see if I can get her to stay still long enough to get a picture of it.