The new cage!!! - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Adolescent Pup

the ramps that came with your cage are unsafe, so if if your baby is uncorrdinated, I would not put those ramps back in.

Also, upon futher inspection of your close up pics, I noticed your entire cage is held together with plastic clips. I would remove those and replace them with J-clips. Your chin is gonna chew those away, and then your cage is gonna fall apart.
You can buy J-clips and the J-clip pliers here: Cage Assembly Tools - Bass Equipment Website
You may be able to find it at home depot, but I'm not sure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick
the ramps that came with your cage are unsafe, so if if your baby is uncorrdinated, I would not put those ramps back in.

Also, upon futher inspection of your close up pics, I noticed your entire cage is held together with plastic clips. I would remove those and replace them with J-clips. Your chin is gonna chew those away, and then your cage is gonna fall apart.
You can buy J-clips and the J-clip pliers here: Cage Assembly Tools - Bass Equipment Website
You may be able to find it at home depot, but I'm not sure
If you had read the whole post it says I have removed all the ramps.
Kyo does chew the Plastic clips. I need J clips that are 1inch becuse of the size of my cage bars. I was dumb and went to the TSC store and bought jclips and pliers just to find out the jclips( are only 1/2 inch) won't fit around the cage bars. what a wast of money. ohh well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kyo &
Krypto
1 poodle - Kitty
1 Mini Dachshund - Ivy

post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Will It Ever Change?

awww boourns, maybe you can return the wrong jclips and ask to exchange for the right ones?

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack_the_Mouse
If you had read the whole post it says I have removed all the ramps.
Kyo does chew the Plastic clips. I need J clips that are 1inch becuse of the size of my cage bars. I was dumb and went to the TSC store and bought jclips and pliers just to find out the jclips( are only 1/2 inch) won't fit around the cage bars. what a wast of money. ohh well
I did read your post that said you removed the ramps I was responding to HaileyS that suggested you put the ramps back in...

bummer you bought the wrong J-clips
post #50 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-29-2007, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

they don't sell big enough Jclips I checked every where. And they won't take them back at TSC store cause they were opened

Kyo &
Krypto
1 poodle - Kitty
1 Mini Dachshund - Ivy

Tags
cage bars, chew toy, chew toys, dust bath, pet store, timothy hay