No babies! Help me cheer them on! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

No babies! Help me cheer them on!

We have not had a kit born here in about 10 weeks, I have a few VERY pregnant girls but they arent giving them up ....

Come on girls give those babies up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

doing the baby dance for you over here too!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Proud New Mommy

**Baby Dancing**

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Give up those kits!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Adolescent Pup

I bet they look like watermelons!

Come on chinnies!

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Go girls, it's your *birth* day!

Rhonda

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 12:37 AM
Part of the Pack

The give up baby chin dance? You guys are going to get me searching on the net for the correct way to perform this said dance. Since I do not yet know the dance I will write a chin inspiring birthing story that they will hopefully find motivating.

Untitled Story : A long, long time ago in a far away place lived some pregnant chin girls. These chin girls loved when they got pregnant, not necessarily the act, but all the wonderful spoiling that went along with being pregnant. These chin girls got together and decided amongst themselves that if they just stay pregnant then they can continue all their special treatment. Chin girl #1 did bring up a good point about how uncomfortable she was feeling sleeping but she caved to the peer pressure from her sister chins. The chin girls sat back and had a good chatter, lounging and pooping and getting fatter and fatter and more uncomfortable and more uncomfortable. Between the lot of them they were a bit stubborn for their own good, their chin mom pleaded she begged and was doing some god -forsaken human dance outside their cages. The chin girls thought that dancing was pretty darn funny and began to snicker, then a giggle, then full blown belly laughing. I am almost afraid to tell you what happened then but it must be shared. Those chin girls were so over due and so tight with kits in them that all the laughing caused a great pressure. Yes a great pressure indeed (nod head for emphasis at this point in the story and lower your voice to a whisper) Do you know what happened? (bite your lower lip and look very serious) *POP* out shot the first kit, their was so much force that when the kit flew out of the mommy chin it bounced off the tummy of the other chin girl and *pop* out came a kit from her, you can imagine it was like popcorn kits flying about in a chaos in the cage. The chin girls quickly went from giggling and having fun to worry and cage chaos. Thankfully all the kits were healthy and the chin girls learned a very valuable lesson. (see if your chin is still listening at this point, lol) You don't want to end up having one of those chin girl births, I know it's going to be some work for you once the babies come but I will always be here to help.

or Option #2 instead of story threaten raisen hiatus until she produces the baby?

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Quote:
Go girls, it's your *birth* day!
I should negative reputation point you for that one!

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

No babies yet, these girls love to make me wait
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnsweets
I should negative reputation point you for that one!

Rhonda

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2004, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

Still no babies
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2004, 09:12 AM

Rhonda

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

OOO, c'mon girls!!! Just a little push to get started!!!That's all you need!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2004, 08:26 AM Thread Starter

We would have had 2 babies this weekend, unfortunately Livy had to have a csection and the two babies that she was carrying was not viable. She was spayed during the csection. I will not have her to go through anything like this again. I would rather have her alive and well then to take a chance with her life.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2004, 08:54 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awww I'm so sorry Sassy. Big hugs to you and Livy

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted