And now...... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

And now......

Here's Creamsicle's weight!

Let me first explain why I'm so giddy about this. I may have explained it in an earlier thread, but I forget.

When Creamsicle first came into where I work, he was very underweight. The breeders said he was a certain age, and I disagreed completely. I think he was weaned too early and was not doing well at all. At first I think they didn't know if he'd make it or not.

He was placed on hold so a customer could not purchase him. There were many interested in him, but due to his state of health, we couldn't sell him.

I kept telling them I'd gladly take him home and nurse him back to health. They told me no (they kept saying I wouldn't bring him back, which wasn't far from the truth, hehe).

Finally, after a few months of him being there, him not truly getting better, they let me buy him.

I bought him in February of this year (I believe). In April, he weighed 202.5 grams. Four months and one day later, he weighs 458 grams! Yay Creamies!!

So, now everyone can see why I'm so excited about his weight gain!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Congrats and way to go for getting him into shape!

Stephanie

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Congratulations and great job!!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 12:43 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Wow, that's fantastic! Good job!

Rhonda

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Congrats....Great Job

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That's wonderful!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Miss New Booty

That's wonderful!!!! Congrats!!

~* Jackie *~

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

ok h ate to ask this but what kind of an imal is creamcicle? I am thinking that he is a chinchilla?
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 07:34 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yes, he's a chin

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Yes, my Creamsicle is a chinchilla.

Karen

[