One more step closer to love - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

One more step closer to love

My sweet little Chi Chi is one step closer to being united with his girl, Lexi. He was nuetered this morning. He seems to be doing very well, the vet said he was alert quite early after the surgery. He's resting comfortably in a smaller cage to prevent too much romping around. He is very active...and begging to get out....poor guy doesn't understand.
In case anyone missed thier story.....Chi Chi was supposed to be our one and only Chinny, but my daughters friend foolishly bought a female at a pet store on impulse......she soon realized the big responsibility was too much, and we ended up with her impulse buy!
But hopefully there will be a "happily ever after" for both of them!

animals are our babies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Remember to keep them apart for at least 8 weeks, 10 weeks would be safer. My vet just had a GP neutered 7 weeks prior impregnate a female. Oops!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

thanks jade! I wasn't sure about the time period to keep him away from lexi, I knew it was quite awhile. Don't need any oopsies!

animals are our babies!

Tags
pet store