our lastest litter - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
PT's Resident Hermit

our lastest litter

here is just a few pics of our lastest litter. they were born dec. 19 and just turned a month old not too long ago. this is the first litter from strawberry and zorro.
first is Tinker Bell. she is the largest of the three and is a pretty beige female.

next is captian hook. he is the second largest and the favorite with everyone. he is a brown velvet. but he is not like other brown velvets i have seen. his mask is getting darker by the day.

here is a pic with tinkerbell in front and hook in the back.

and last and my favorite is Princess Tiger Lilly. she is a beige and had a very rough start. we found her only a day old with a broken arm. we think she got in between momma and dad. but her arm healed like a champ and she is just like every other kit. she has this funky hair do in this picture...thanks mom for that one.

Kayla

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Proud Member of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

Your chins are so beautiful...oh I ache for a chin

*Missy*
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 08:33 PM
I Heart My Job

awww...they're cuties.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 06:21 AM
Part of the Pack

Aww! Very cute chinnies I love chinnies that have pink ears! Can I have one?

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Adolescent Pup

Very sweet little chinnies, and momma is quite a beauty too!!

Congratulations

Lois Isabel

Tags
brown velvet