Pics of Carrera for Brenda - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking Pics of Carrera for Brenda

Brenda, I tried to repost these from home but they are attached in other posts so this will have to do. We'll see if the links work! We need updated pics soon, ya know! You can get picture CDs with your regular film.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 05:54 PM

Thanks Jade....The first one is my favorite and I have it on my desktop. I actually located a digital throw away camera made by Kodak for only 8.99 on sale including a free pic CD with me only paying for one set of prints. I thought that was a good deal. I need to try to come up for a way to do a Christmas scene.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 06:30 PM

What a sweetie!
AngelaT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 06:40 PM

Great pictures! What a sweetie pie that Carrera is!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 07:14 PM

awwww what a cutie
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 08:15 PM

Awww she is a doll!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 08:24 PM

shes adorable
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 08:33 PM

Thanks guys...she is such a cutie on the inside as well as the outside. She is sooo spoiled. She has just started taking my finger and pulling it toward her for me to rub her ear!! It's just too cute.

I will post some current pics as soon as I use up my film...I have 22 pics left and guess who they are being saved for??!!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 09:04 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awww! :hershey: What a little sweetie!

Rhonda