Pictures of Bailey - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Pictures of Bailey

Hey guys, heres some pictures of my sisters chinchilla and my girlfriend from over spring break when we went up to visit...

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/Pictures/McKenzie%20and%20Bailey.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/Pictures/McKenzie%20and%20Bailey2.jpg[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 02:35 AM
Miss New Booty

Hrmmm John... something happened and the pics didn't show up? I think maybe b/c it said file in the front of the address?

I also have the 2 pics he is trying to show you all though.

McKenzie and Bailey!

They have their heads tilted the same way!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kittygurl823; 04-05-2004 at 02:41 AM.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Aww ... it is really cute ..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Very cute.

They didn't work because he was trying to link from his computer. To use the [IMG] tag, you need to link from a website.

Stephanie

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

too cute

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

awwwwwww!!! Just adorable Thanks for sharing those pictures

[center]

[
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Proud New Mommy

Aww!! Looks so sweet the way Baily's head is tilted in that first picture.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Hah thanks jackie for posting it again for me, now i relize why it didnt work...
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Miss New Booty

Your welcome, John!!! I am glad everyone liked the pictures of Bailey girl! Thank you!!! I know McKenzie wants to take her home!

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

So cute.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

How sweet!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at